There is no reason measles should kill 380 people - mostly children - each day. We've got a vaccine, the Red Cross, and a way to make next year a healthier year. Through the Red Cross you can buy....
- vaccinations for 25 children: $25
- vaccinations for 50 children: $50
- vaccinations for 100 children: $100
- vaccinations for 500 children: $500
- vaccinations for a village: $1000
The goal of this year's #VaxDrive is 12 Villages by the New Year. At $1 a vaccination, that's 12,000 vaccinations. That would take 480 people buying $25 bundles or 240 people buying $50 bundle or 120 people buying $120 bundles or a few high rollers buying the biggest bundles. A family or office pool, a few less mochaccinos, skipping a dinner out... we can easily hit the target of 12 villages by the New Year.
Click here: Thirty-seven Red Cross #vaxdrive